We are a team of qualified IT professionals delivering IT support services and software development to business and education. We provide installation, maintenance and repair services for all aspects of IT networks, together with software solutions designed to help your business run smoothly and efficiently.
As a Microsoft Certified Partner organisation you can be sure of our expertise and professionalism. What does this mean?
- IT Support can be provided via Managed Services or 3rd-Party Access. Read this blog article that explains why P&L prefer 3rd-Party Access because of the greater flexibility and choice it offers.
- Is your broadband too slow? We've given some handy tips on how you can speed up your broadband which you can read about on the P&L Blog.
- Many companies are using software that is actually illegal. You can find out how to check if you are compliant from a recent article on the P&L Blog.
- We are a complete IT Support organisation for Cheshire – from computer systems, networks, servers, workstations and telephone systems to software development. We don't outsource, we use our own team of fully qualified engineers.
- Choice of packages from individual computer system products to an outsourced IT Services Department.
- Consultancy available on demand for IT maintenance customers.
- Regular healthchecks to keep your IT systems in good working order.
- We have provided IT Support for business and education since 1989.
- Out of Hours and 24/7 cover available.
- Email problems and file server failures are given an immediate response.
- 90% of issues are resolved within 4 hours of notification.
- 98% of issues needing an engineer's visit are fixed on the first visit.
- 24/7 remote monitoring of servers and networks available.
- Read more about the benefits of using P&L.
- Compare P&L Support with Manufacturer Warranties and Computer Suppliers.
We can also provide a complimentary, no-obligation initial consultation and a 3 month trial so we get to know each other.
Every business is different, so off-the-shelf packages rarely offer everything you need for effective IT maintenance. Whether you want a simple pay-as-you-go arrangement or an outsourced IT Department, we can provide the level of service you need. Our Support packages include;
- Core Support
For servers, email and data back-ups.
- Flexible Support
Mix and match from our IT services to create the most effective support package for you.
- Total Support
Cover for every aspect of your IT network and computer systems. It's like having your own fully staffed, highly experienced IT services department.
All our IT Support in Cheshire can be provided via telephone, email, remote access and engineers visits, from our helpdesk in Crewe to wherever you are.